Thursday, December 17, 2009

xoxo Gossip Girl

Thirst Quencher!Nthing w/o H2o



Am so bored that i randomly pick a dvd series when i was out earlier in the morning and manage to find this Gossip Girl.


So my day started with intensive TV programme followed by a jog by the park outside my house,other then that nothing interesting had i found on a wednesday other then i have rejected going to Mambo earlier on.Too much party for me, been trying to set a side mind keeping in shape and balancing on my diet. A mth past, and i have lost 1 kilo? Its so disappointing with all e slimming pills and restrain from food.. maybe effort not shown enough! Am just have to double up my effort with intense workout! Whatever it takes to tone down another 5kilos .. fats!!

Other then that friends are busy either with upcoming papers or overseas ect.. Left alone, having all the time in the world brushing up for a brand new 2010~ Where a change of enviroment, a change of job!

Have been spending my last 2 years in SG.. proberly its about time for another chapter of my life, to start afresh from somewhere new i belong.. cant wait for my Birthday next year!! Reloading credits,times are so bad that you just wana save more for future useage..Shall i not say further when time comes it time to travel back future.. Born to Party!!
I misses all my 'B' girls already and they are all over the world so close related to me! How can i not live without them, sigh!
There always a saying when you cant beat them JOIN them.. always remembering the times we shared through thick and thin life just like a roller coaster full of excitments and joy how i wish to travel back in time capturing all the happiness i once held so high.. "HengKaiXin!!
Its always complicated for me and my life kinda engross with 'Gossip Girl' ... Always happening yet sercure of where friends, lovers and enermies abound. How i wish things were simple sometime.. Dare to dream, beyond all limits like no limits!
Question of the day.. Guess what am i gonna do to bring back history? .. xoxo Gossip Girl-

No comments:

Post a Comment