Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Last month of the year 2009

Time flies,and it have already been end of year where we reach holiday season like Christmas Day and the final count down of the year.Living in 2009 made me feels another year older but the same like the previous years.Hopefully next year will be better and more to come...

For today:
say something about myself?
Talkertive,hyper energised but i'm on a super 'PMS' mode.
I drank a bottle of Naughty G cola-flavoured.

Do something for myself?
I made instant noodles and washed my extentions? ;p

Things i reach out for?
Laptop & cellphone..

People i made contacts with?
None..and so i called my dog 'people'..?

Things i did today?
I made 5 answers in 10mins.

..its always good for the mind to ask yourself what you been doing everyday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment