Saturday, December 12, 2009

Theodore & Meee



Another day have come to an end, and i am looking forward to tomorrow zoukout09..Hope this year will be much fun though Armin spins as late as 4am this year too! Just had a jog feeling exshauted,all so drain out..been a long time since my body get to work! Lazy me,still hoping to burn 5kilos more of my weight.. sigh!



I dont know..but I believe..


That some things are meant to be.


And that you'll make a better me.


Everyday.."I Love You"




I never thought that dreams came true.


But you showed me that they do.


You know that I learn something new.


Everyday.."I Love You"




Cause I believe..that destiny..


Is out of our control..


Dont you know that I do.


And you'll never live until you love..


With all your heart and soul.






No comments:

Post a Comment