Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Today


Today is a good start awaken hop on to my sweat shirt n leggings and the usual, by the com blogging..Yawnz! Mood is average and weather is fine though seem raining lately over here. People around me are rather quite, lone soul roaming set a drift from our sweet present.. I like to make myself believes.. How wonderful am i to be bless with such qualities and quantity in life. Apart from material stuff lately i have learn to enjoy the inner n outter part of the world where people live age, old, eventually death? Am no longer fear of being alone, yet how meaningful i live for each day. Small things matter like contributing to the family and taking good care of my Theodore(puppy). Do u believe i never feed her neither change her poops before?haha.. all i do is play with it and bring it for jogges.Well, its well trained and all from my elder brother..hehe.. And my pet rabbit aka Xiao Bai was torn apart by my other chiwawa, it was horrible! :X I do love all pets but trouble at times cause how messy they can be in times.They are always my lovable companion especially when u see them grow and mature its just nature in life.
What am i doing now, multi tasking & watching that's 70 show killing time am most proberly gonna start work next monday then you will be seeing me 24/7 online @MSN.
Christmas is like 3days away till countdown for 2010~! Well,plans come last min for me having it the usual ways i guess, Last christmas - this song just came into my head.. :)

XOXO
END

No comments:

Post a Comment